Monday, 21 March 2016

Let's Start With Some Introductions...

I think that people usually start their blogs off by giving a full bio with their names and hobbies and stuff but yea let's just skip all that. Besides I think that might actually be in my information box...if there is one. Nonetheless, what you should know is that I'm a black girl living in a "third world" country and this blog is going to express the rantings and ravings, opinions and random thoughts of a total lunatic (which just so happens to be me BTW). 

So many people have asked me, "Why Third World Black Girl?" Well it's actually quite simple. That title pretty much sums up who I am and what I'm gonna talking about. Life in a small developing country deemed to be the third poorest country in the western hemisphere can be less than thrilling sometimes. To add to that there are a whole bunch of other issues that come with being a black girl living in a small developing country deemed to be the third poorest country in the western hemisphere. There are the struggles getting a job with an acceptable pay slip to compliment all those degrees you have (and trust me the struggle is indeed all too real), no access to Proactive products which you really need (when you do find them, you'll have to sell your ovaries just to get the cleanser) and let's not forget that your country doesn't have a McDonald's, but let's not even get started on that. 

I know that by the end of this post many of you will be punching into your Google search bars "Third poorest Country in the Western Hemisphere". But I'll just let you do it and call it homework instead of giving you all the answers. That is unless it is also in my information box... I don't even know if people will actually be reading this which gives me quite a bit of confidence to say whatever I want. In the case someone actually reads this then I should give you two little pieces of advice before you consider revisiting to read future posts: 

 Numero UNO... This blog isn't for you if you cannot handle endless amounts of sarcasm and corny jokes. I believe myself to be quite funny. Don't hate... Appreciate. 

 And B... I really don't have any defined train of thought. Neither do I commit myself to a sequential or organized system of operations. As a result, this blog will be a "whenever i have the time or another idea of what to write about or whenever I remember that I have a blog" blog. Content may be a bit sporadic but I'll try my best to actually write about things of consequence.

So officially, Welcome to into the grand canyon crevices of the mind of a...
Third World Black Girl.


2 comments: