Friday, 23 September 2016

Fashion Blunders (Makeup Edition)

I just want to take a moment to speak directly to my sisters. It's time to have a heart to heart about our body image. Every woman needs to know that she was fearfully, and wonderfully made. Every woman is beautiful in their own way (despite what people may say). #PowerToTheWomen!!

Now with that being said, why...just why do you use fashion which is supposed to enhance the natural beauty you already have and somehow find a way to make it do the adverse to your faces? How is that possible? How is it possible that some of you can walk down the street looking like someone tried to put out a fire on your face with a fork doused in makeup? Yea I said it. I said it cuz i care. I said cuz this is an intervention. I said it cuz there needs to be change! (That was good... maybe i should run for parliament :D)

So imma do something different this time around. My awesome sister from another mister, Ann3ie (look her up on Youtube now! You know you wanna ;]) made this awesome video on what Guyanese women have done to themselves using makeup. It's the harsh truth. This what you guys need to hear. 
Check it out and I always wanna hear what you guys think. Hit me up.




-Third World Black Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment