Yes, yes I am aware that I haven't posted anything in a very, very, very long time. I know. I'm sorry. Accept my humblest apology. I now understand the level of dedication and time it takes to maintain and update a blog on a daily basis. Can't say I didn't warn you in my first post though. I'm am inherently prone to being sporadic and disorganized even when trying to stick to an organized system of operations. -_- Don't judge me.
However, rest assured that I return brimming with new topics to rant about to my heart's content and for your literary pleasure. There will however be a few changes around here. The blog will now and forever henceforth have weekly posts (this may vary based on my mood and whether I actually have something to post about).
I look forward to sharing my opinions and random thoughts with you and hopefully getting to hear some yours.
-Third World Black Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment